TYPE + Sundry
Watercolour Brush Lettering
Do you know what I love so much about Brush Lettering? It's expressive, personal, and comes off the page in a way that just makes it so friendly and relatable!
If the casual vibe of Brush Lettering appeals to you too, then this beginner workshop is the perfect place to begin!
p/s: Even if you think your is handwriting awful, I promise that your lettering can be the exact opposite!
What You'll Learn
- How to handle the brush confidently
- Essential strokes and constructing letterforms
- Techniques to give your writing a natural flow
- Simple ways to decorate your artwork to make a striking impact!
Who This Workshop is For
- Anyone and everyone who has an interest in brush lettering! We’ll start with the basics so you can get a good grasp of brush handling and letter construction. Complete beginners and anyone looking to get a good handle on the basics are welcome!
- A thoughtfully curated Starter Kit consisting of:
- Lesson Guide + Practice Sheets
- Water Brushes in 2 sizes + paint palette
- 3 mini bottles of liquid Watercolour
- 6 sheets of Watercolour Paper (A5)
- A selection of finger foods
- Plenty of hands-on guidance
Our workshop venue is usually in Central Singapore. Details will be sent via email 2 days prior to workshop day.
IMPORTANT: Read our Workshop Terms & Conditions before making payment.